Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
Winter in Paradise
Winter in Paradise (5)
Enjoyable!

The mystery, tugged heart strings, flirtations and characters all made this book a joy to read. The cliffhanger was just the right thing......looking forward to the next one and hoping for further development of relationships, love, and maybe even a fling among the cast.

ShelbieLangless (1)
Maybe I totally missed it, but at the end when they said their was foul play with the helicopter crash and it wasn't due to the storm... how did you take that ending? I am still confused!
Winter in ParadiseKiahnaSabato (3)
I’m hooked!

I am 80 pages in and I am HOOKED! I had to force myself to stop and go eat dinner. Anyone else IN LOVE with this pick?!

hannahbie (18)
Loved how Irene and her sons couldn't help but get swept up in the festivities and characters of island life, even when they were battling heartache and pain. Masterful mix of heartfelt emotions and grief with the colorful beat of paradise! I can't wait to read the 2nd book in the trilogy.
JessiDW (1)
I thought the book was amazing. I read through it so quickly because I could be put it down. ♡
loveWIbeer (2)
I didn't think this book was challenging whatsoever. Very disappointed.
katie (3)
I really enjoyed this book a lot. Once I started it I quickly got invested in the characters. And once I finished the last page, I can't wait for the next one. I was not expecting that ending, and I want to know what happens next.
booknerd (12)
I have stayed away from her books because Nantucket was getting boring. I didn't think I would like this as much as I did but found that I really like the character of Irene. Looking forward to the next one.
CB (13)
I really enjoyed this one. It was hard to put down. I'm looking forward to the next two in this trilogy.
Vanessa (4)
Just finished last night. LOVED it! Can't wait for the next one.
CB (13)
I enjoyed this one very much. It was hard to put down so I finished quickly. Looking forward to the next two in the trilogy!
Diana7 (33)
Same, it was the kind of book that you just want to finish in one sitting! So glad I picked this one.
MandySimpson (8)
I read it in one day. Loved it. Huge cliffhanger at end leaves me ready for part 2!