Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code LOVEISLOVE.

Join today!
Ketzra
Early RiserKetzra (22)

Technically you sort of can already, thanks to the add-on feature. You are able to add two books on top of the one for the month, giving you three. Falls slightly short of a full month but gets you closer to the dream. :)

Early RiserKetzra (22)

I also selected early riser. Laugh. Love. Read. Xoxox

Early RiserKetzra (22)
I got mail!

Super excited! My book has arrived just in time for an excellent weekend. <3

The Winter SisterKetzra (22)

I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

Early RiserKetzra (22)
Here we go again. :)

Another month and more great selections to pick from! I chose Early Riser! I haven’t read this genre in awhile plus it doesn’t seem to make frequent rounds here. Grabbing it while I can. Lol. Anyone else feel the same way about some of these books that pop up?

Early RiserKetzra (22)

I quickly chose early riser! I’ve joked about human hibernation during winter for years. Lol. Now someone wrote a novel about it! :D

The Silent PatientKetzra (22)

I felt he had multiple personalities and didn’t even realize that he did it himself.

Why did I read it so fast, bookless and waiting again...

Also thought it was such a great book! Funny however, I enjoyed the dynamics of the characters’ stories which ran simultaneously while separately.

Update to prior posts...

My book finally arrived! I’m all smiles and can’t wait to read it. Xoxoxox

I’m not sure what happened to it, but it seems to be lost. I reached out to customer support and they have been so helpful. With luck I’ll have my book next week. :)

What does arc mean?

The Far FieldKetzra (22)

That part was a shocker for me, too.

The Far FieldKetzra (22)
Half way through...

I’m loving this book! Seriously, the writer could describe something dry like how to pay taxes and I would be thinking, “such a lovely read!” The story has my interest and the writer has talent. If The Far Field was not your book choice for December 2018, I highly recommend it be your add-on for January 2019. Peace. Love. And read.

An Anonymous GirlKetzra (22)
Is it here...

Anyone else keep eyeing the mail tracker? First month for me waiting on my first selection and I’m acting like a child waiting for Santa!