Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code LOVEISLOVE.

Join today!
kankrum3
Early Riserkankrum3 (52)

This was my add on!! I'm excited to get it though. I don't normally get Sci-fi.

An Anonymous Girlkankrum3 (52)

I'm with you. It's a shame because I enjoyed there first book.

yea I can defiantly see that. :) the 2nd half of the book picked up more for me.

No Exitkankrum3 (52)

I felt the same way... read the ending twice. I decided that she was alive and they were just visiting her mom's grave. It was defiantly very confusing.

meh...

So I'm 106 pages in and it is just moving so slow and I haven't been hooked yet. hoping it gets better, as I really LOVED The Wife Between Us.

Sweet Little Lieskankrum3 (52)

You have to choose one of the monthly books and the you can add on any books you want.

Then She Was Gonekankrum3 (52)

Can't wait until I get to this one. I have a couple other books to read first though!

Rainbirdskankrum3 (52)

I agree. It was more of a personal journey to me and no mystery. The murderer was just revealed and that was that.

Rainbirdskankrum3 (52)
meh...

I didn't really like this book. I liked it but I didn't. The MC was not someone I liked. The more I read the more i disliked him. And all the cheating. If the person wasn't a cheater they were helping someone cheat. wth.

Also after reading the book one time I had pages falling out. I hope that isn't something that continues in other books that I get from BOTM and I hope it was just a fluke.

The Dark Lakekankrum3 (52)

I agree...

The Dark Lakekankrum3 (52)

I thought that the 2nd half was a lot better then the 1st half... but i couldn't really get into either not until things started to unravel.

Emma in the Nightkankrum3 (52)

yea, i'm guessing he was pretending he didn't know, so people wouldn't suspect anything.

Just finished

Just finished this story today (well actually i started it today too) and just loved this story. I love a good story that I just can't put down because I needed to know what happened to emma and cass.

Cass took her to him before she returned home.

Lies She Toldkankrum3 (52)

i caught that too and i have no idea... she was either mixing real life and fantasy or it was a mistake.

Since We Fellkankrum3 (52)
???

I just started reading this book and it's super slow.... does it get better? is it worth sticking out??? i'd read the discussions but I don't want to be spoiled...

Lies She Toldkankrum3 (52)
4 stars!!

I really enjoyed this book. At first I wasn't sure how i was going to feel about the book within a book thing but i got over it. Although I have to say that I wasn't a huge fan of the end of the book within the book.

spoiler Did anyone else notice that nick's name was mentioned in the book within a book... wonder if she ever caught that and fixed it or if it wasn't suppose to be a mistake and it was just something that missed editing.

Fierce Kingdomkankrum3 (52)

lmao... at least chased her a little bit or something...

Fierce Kingdomkankrum3 (52)

I agree with you. i found the book boring. None of it was suspenseful, although it did pick up at the end. I didn't hate the book but i didn't love it.

The Lying Gamekankrum3 (52)
eeh...

I have to say i think this is my least favorite ruth ware book. I just couldn't like the main character AT ALL. Sometimes unlikeable characters can be done fine and i still enjoy the book but not in this case... and ooo my the ending was such a major eye roll.

Final Girlskankrum3 (52)

I think i just took it as there word that they knew who the killer was and so I didn't doubt that it wasn't him. i agree with the ending wasn't a huge fan of that.

Final Girlskankrum3 (52)

I didn't catch that either. I guess I just took there word for it that he was the killer. that'll teach me lol.

Final Girlskankrum3 (52)

Nope I had no Idea that it was him until Quincey discovered it ... I guessed many of the twists but didn't get that one at all!

Final Girlskankrum3 (52)

the first 50% for me was rough. I didn't like the insta friendship/trust with Sam and I hated some of the stuff she was doing for no reason whatsoever. The last 50% won it over for me. i had predicted a lot but the ending I didn't see coming.

Behind Her Eyeskankrum3 (52)
wow

This book was such a trip!! One of my favorites of the year for sure. At first I didn't want to read this book because I HATE cheating and I was afraid I'd just be mad and annoyed at the book for that but boy am I glad that I gave this a chance. Lots of twists and turns and totally didn't see the ending coming. Wow. I picked this as an extra book later on and I totally wish I would have read this the month it was a pick!!!

The Sisters Chasekankrum3 (52)

good point... probably more something like

I don't think we were suppose to know the truth at that point. As far as we knew it was a lie. I do however think that Mary knew it was the truth. So it was a truth that we thought was a lie because she did that.

Is it possible that Barry thought that Diane was really pregnant with his child? i know they said in the book that he didn't want anything to do with the child, which is why he left Diane....

Loved this book

I ended up loving this book. I took me longer to read then normal. I just can't get sucked into books like this like I do a good thriller, but I still really enjoyed this one.

SPOILERS!!!

Notice how mary's life was kind of like her mothers. I noticed many simiarlities between them. I was happy that she burnt the check instead of taking the money. Yea she may have needed the money in other situations but in that situation it wasn't about the money. I wish that instead of running away from all of her problems that she would have stuck around and dealt with something of them (cough stefan cough). But I guess that wouldn't make MUCH of a book then would it lol.

I'm not sure what you could have even spoiled.... lots of relationships happened in this book. But I agree with you, i had no idea either but liked how the relationships came together.

I agree. I wish she would have been more honest with him to begin with, instead of running from all of her problems.

Sometimes people come onto discussion boards to get a feel of where the book is going, especially if they aren't sure of the book at the time.

Mary wasn't much for confrontation she seems to always run from it, so thats my guess on that but who knows. maybe they both just knew the truth at that point and left it at that.

American Warkankrum3 (52)

I agree a lot of times it felt like the early 1900s not whatever year it was suppose to be in the book.

maybe i've left my bookmark in it so perhaps I will finish it out before the end of the year but for now i have other books i want to get too :)

I read another chapter and it's getting better so I'll keep going with it. :) Hopefully it continues to get better and better as I go and my worry will be for nothing.

Perfect Little Worldkankrum3 (52)

yes... he was such a great person/character, almost like family to her.

Lucky Youkankrum3 (52)

Don't let one bad month make you rethink! i've been a member since july and have read A LOT of great books. and i've only skipped 2 months. i skipped november and january and i'm glad i did.

Homesick for Another Worldkankrum3 (52)

lol oddly enough that was the same thought i had... in the future i may get the 'boxfish' one as well because I see a lot of great comments about it.

Dark Matterkankrum3 (52)

I haven't but I do have his wayward pines trilogy sitting in my kindle waiting for me. may have to start reading them sooner rather then later. I love dark matter

Dark Matterkankrum3 (52)

I was also torn between this and "The Woman in Cabin 10". and after my choice was finalized i got even more nervous about it but I absolutely loved "Dark Matter" I'm hoping to read the other one sometime as well but in the end i didn't regret my decision :D.

Dark Matterkankrum3 (52)

yes! i read it in one sitting. I couldn't put it down and it kept me guessing. I loved it!

Dark Matterkankrum3 (52)

I finished this book in one day. I couldn't put it down i had to know what happened. It was amazing! I had lots of theories well reading it. Hope you get to finish it soon :) darn work ;)

I Let You Gokankrum3 (52)

I agree. I got this book because it sounded so good. I didn't get it the month it was an option but as an extra book and the first half is slow. I keep wanting to put the book down. I'm 50% through it now and it seems to be picking up. Here's to hoping i can finish the last half of it faster

Missing, Presumedkankrum3 (52)

I had a feeling that it would end up being that she ran off or was trying to frame someone for something (gone girlish). So I'm not to surprised with what actually happened. but there were moments i thought maybe i was wrong about it.

Missing, Presumedkankrum3 (52)

I almost feel like there has to be more too it... it's not like her dad even saw her. I don't think we know the whole truth of it.