Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
Stacilyn
The Silent PatientStacilyn (3)

I am just starting this one (The Silent Patient) after finishing my March selection in less than 2 days. So glad I bought a second book. I am glad to read your review...thanks!

Before She Knew HimStacilyn (3)
Wow...SO GLAD I started with this book!

The March book selection was my first with BOTM. I am so happy that I chose "Before She Knew Him." I literally finished the book in a little under 48 hours - I couldn't put it down! It grabbed me from the very first page and wouldn't let me go. Even once I finished, I was still thinking about it! The jacket info states that this is a first for this author. I can not wait for another of his books. I am now starting the second book (The Silent Patient - BOTM January 2019) that I received in my March box. I am hoping it is as good as this one!

Before She Knew HimStacilyn (3)

Wow! Tawnie... great question!! Now that you mention it, I am wondering the same thing (whether Mira knew about "Richard" or not). I will now go read some of the replies to your question to see what other think about it. Great review btw. Almost exactly the way I am about to write mine...finished in two days, couldn't put it down etc, etc etc...lol