Oops! The page didn’t load right. Please refresh and try again.

Get a free book when you use code SPRINGFLING.

Join today!
AndreaS11
One Day We'll All Be Dead and None of This Will MatterAndreaS11 (12)

yes! i wanted more and more quotes from him!

One Day We'll All Be Dead and None of This Will MatterAndreaS11 (12)

I found humor in some of it, but I agree that it was hard to finish. I think some chapters held my interest more than others. Some chapters seemed like they went on and on.

Since We FellAndreaS11 (12)

Yes to all of the above! I want a sequel to see how everything plays out, but I did love the fact that she screwed with him about the passport!

The Stranger in the WoodsAndreaS11 (12)

i loved that! haha I found this extremely interestng. The style of writing was very easy to read and understand. I do wish he would have included some more facts about the case.

i did love that line too! it's such an interesting story, that i could not fathom ever doing myself. To have that much silence for that long, i feel like would be overwhelming. I could see it being beautiful, peaceful, and enjoyable for a small while, but for that long, I feel like I would go crazy. I would be interested to hear more from Chris. I enjoyed the other historical information and psych behind it. I think it really added to the story and showed the "why" behind his choices.

I was also wondering why he didn't try to live off the land more. he could have killed animals and gotten more plants for sure. I kept feeling so sorry for his mother, and for his father to have passed away not knowing is so sad.

AndreaS11 (12)
a community meeting would have been very beneficial for the community, i think. i don't know how helpful it would have been for Chris, considering he already fessed up to everything, but it definintely would have helped the community have some insight and closure.

i really enjoyed reading this book, but i felt the same way, especially towards the end of the book. Chris repeatedly said he wanted to be left alone, and asked to not be bothered, yet the author kept trying to contact him and have a relationship with him. Chris just seems to want to be left alone, without contact with anyone. I felt bad for him by the end of the book, like we shouldn't have been allowed to read it.

The AnimatorsAndreaS11 (12)

I completely agree with this too! It's rare to find a story that celebrates a strong female partnership like this, without making it feel forced or show too much about sexuality. It was a beautiful strong friendship.

The AnimatorsAndreaS11 (12)

i had issues with Mel being killed off as well. I was heartbroken, and felt like it was a cliche. I was kind of expecting Sharon's mother to try to make up with her, and it made sense that she would try, but maybe I just really wanted that to happen for her. I appreciated Donnie helping her, but felt like Brecky was forced.

Girls in the MoonAndreaS11 (12)

i wish we would have heard from Tessa more too! I feel like it would've been nice to know if she ever truly forgave her or not.

Girls in the MoonAndreaS11 (12)

These were my feelings exactly! I think it may have made more sense if megs chapters were chronological at least, and lined up a bit More with Phoebe